The next Emerson East Neighborhood Association Meeting is on Wednesday, Wednesday, February 21st,6:30-8:00 pm at Bashford United Methodist Church. All are welcome.
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018, 6:30-8:00pm, Bashford United Methodist Church 329 North St, (parking and entrance at the rear)
- Greetings, introductions, agenda review
- Approval of February minutes
- Written reports updates
- Graaskamp Park – Guests: Lorrie Heinemann and Cashton Laufenberg, Madison Development Corporation, and Randy Bruce, Knothe-Bruce Architects (20 mins)
- Police department (15 mins)
- Alder report (15 mins) – TBC
- Honoring John Koch (10 mins)
- Going paperless, trial evaluation (5 mins)
- Council of Communities, continue discussion from last week (5 mins)
- Adjournment – Area reps take home your share of newspapers for distribution!
All are welcome, however in order to vote at this meeting, you must have paid your 2017/2018 dues prior to the beginning of the meeting. The 2017/2018 membership year started in October. Please feel free use the contact tab above to check membership status or inquire about agenda items.
Written reports and a draft of last months meeting minutes can be found at emersoneast.wordpress.com/resources/minutes
Please note, in an effort to make EENA meetings more sustainable, we are in the middle of a three month trial to have paperless meetings. We will not providing printed agendas, minutes, and reports at the meeting. Members, please read the information ahead of time!