- Greetings, introductions, agenda review
- Approval of August minutes
- Written reports updates (10 mins)
- Police Liaison to talk about the shooting by a police officer on 9/1 (20 mins)
- Dan Wagner to discuss proposed use for 2401 commercial ave (10 mins)
- Alder report (15 mins) – TBC
- Old Business
- Pennsylvania Park (5 mins)
- Annual meeting Prep. (5 mins)
- Suggesting Priorities for Annual Meeting (10 mins)
- The Neighbor, fall 2018 edition.
- Call for nominations: EENA Steering Committee election in October 2018
- MDC/Avenue/Graaskamp Public meeting, 9/26
- Police Public meeting related to the shooting, 9/27-TBC
- No EENA meeting in November
All are welcome, however, in order to vote at this meeting, you must have paid your 2017/2018 dues prior to the beginning of the meeting. The 2017/2018 membership year started in October. Please feel free to use the contact tab above to check membership status or inquire about agenda items.
Written reports and a draft of last months meeting minutes can be found at emersoneast.wordpress.com/resources/minutes
Please note, in an effort to make EENA meetings more sustainable, we decided to have paperless meetings. Members, please read the information ahead of time!