Wednesday, February 21st, 2018, 6:30-8:00pm, Bashford United Methodist Church 329 North St, (parking and entrance at the rear)
- Greetings, introductions, agenda review
- Approval of January minutes
- Written reports updates
- Newspaper updates (10 mins)
- Crimestoppers: John Kavanaugh (15 mins)
- Alder Report (15 mins)
- Council of Communities: Eric Upchurch (20 mins)
- Future of the Resale Records site (5 mins)
All are welcome, however in order to vote at this meeting, you must have paid your 2017/2018 dues prior to the beginning of the meeting. The 2017/2018 membership year started in October. Please feel free use the contact tab above to check membership status or inquire about agenda items.
Written reports (including updates on Pennsylvania Park and Oscar Mayer site) and a draft of last months meeting minutes will be found at emersoneast.wordpress.com/resources/minutes
Please note, in an effort to make EENA meetings more sustainable, we are in the middle of a three month trial to have paperless meetings. We will not providing printed agendas, minutes, and reports at the meeting. Members, please read the information ahead of time!