The next Emerson East Neighborhood Association Meeting is on Wednesday, January 16th, 6:30-8:00pm at Bashford United Methodist Church (parking and entrance at the rear). All are welcome.
You can find written reports and last month’s minutes on our website.
- Greetings, introductions, agenda review
- Approval of December minutes
- Written reports updates
- Alder report (15 mins) – TBC
- Development Subcommittee Update (MDC project at 1954 E. Washington Ave, The Avenue) (15 mins)
- Implementing 2019 Priorities for EENA / Applying for neighborhood grant (15 mins)
- Top three priorities: Establish ongoing development committee; Map transportation issues (pedestrians, bicycles, cars, buses) and solutions; Public Market
- Planning Candidate Forum for District 12 Alder Candidates; together with Eken Park N.A. and/or other ways of sharing information about local elections (5 mins)
Please note, in an effort to make EENA meetings more sustainable, we decided to have paperless meetings. Members, please read the information ahead of time!
All are welcome, however in order to vote at this meeting, you must have submitted your 2018/2019 membership form prior to the beginning of the meeting. The 2018/2019 membership year started in October.