October and November have been busy months for EENA’s internal working. Every October, EENA elects its officers. Each officer serves a one-year term, except the two co-chairs who serve staggered two-year terms. In November, several neighbors were appointed to volunteer positions.
This is the first year EENA appointed volunteer positions. We hope this will make the work of our all-volunteer association more effective. However, it doesn’t mean that YOU can’t get involved in one of the areas of interested listed!
Please contact the position lead or the co-chairs if you have an idea or request for EENA. If you are interested in one of the open positions or would like to fill a position not listed, email the co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EENA officers after October 2016 elections:
- Co-Chairs: Tim Cordon (elected in 2015) & Chris Heaton
- Treasurer: Amanda Duesterbeck
- Secretary: Erin (Sommerfeld) Way
- Area 1 Reps: Jessica LeClair and Gail Piper
- Area 2 Reps: Indira Ceylan and Adrienne Sella
- Area 3 Reps: Diane Farsetta and Wes Webendorfer
- At-Large Rep: Barb Jenkin
Volunteer positions appointed at November 2016 meeting:
- Newsletter Editor: Indira Ceylan
- Website Editor: Chris Heaton
- Facebook Page Manager: Adrienne Sella
- Dayton Street Flag Manager: Gail Piper
- NextDoor Lead: Doug Renk
- Parks Coordinators: _____________ (open)
- Social Night Coordinator: Amanda Duesterbeck
- Arts Coordinator: Diane Farsetta (nominated)
Read more about EENA offices and volunteer positions in the EENA By-laws, Articles VII & VIII.
Thank you to all our officers and volunteers for their time and commitment!